Omron NX102 - EthernetIP - Modbus TCP - .Net library C#

yasirkhi

Hi There.
I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way?

I could not find Omron in company who sell .net library. Can we setup omron NX102 modbus TCPip server?

Thanks in advance.

There are various libraries that implement the OMRON FINS protocol, just enable FINS on the PLC, config what needs to be configured and then use something like this:
GitHub - mcNets/mcOmron: C# OMRON PLC TCP Interface (I have used this one in the past)

There are various libraries that implement the OMRON FINS protocol, just enable FINS on the PLC, config what needs to be configured and then use something like this:
GitHub - mcNets/mcOmron: C# OMRON PLC TCP Interface (I have used this one in the past)
Thanks for the response. Which one is going to work with .Net 4.8 framework.