Omron Cascade TImers HELP

Thanks
And Im not using any stepper controllers just the omron output contacts (oc211)to 24 v relays that sequence the coils of the stepper motors . the stepper is powered using a 5 v supply

it is a good idea to examine this as the OC211 will be a lot slower.
the stepper controller is TTL so it will handle the fast switchng required

Ye I know but the school I attend doesn't have the controller module jut the basic input outputs and analog modules
Ultra fast speed isn't really a concern the switching of the relays right now are good enough

Hey I'm back with a question in castimer v2.2 on the first page if this thread I want to setup a counter that will court every time the outputs are active.
Basically I need to enter a predetermined number of steps and make the program excecute .I tried using a counter but it count every fourth step as 1 . I also ttryed to Move bits into a word address but somehow I get a really high number whenever outputs are active

as far as moving bits you need to use the @mov command.
the way to use your counter is
paralell contacts using the DIFU option so each timer sends a pulse to the counter

this is a variation to the V2.1 I sent you
the data area 'D100' will show you the step number.
did you require to move backwards

well I have the reverse already done im going to try out your suggestion before I take a look at your program

I think I got it now thanks I just have to reset the timer whenever it finishes or a new value is entered .

And if anybody can minimize the program with the same functionality that would be great. I would like to see what other ways this can be done

get rid of the empty lines
Lable the I/O properly
note that with omron you can use any contact as a DIF as per the picture. so yoy dont need to program a specific DIF as you have done.
Also look at the Keep relay example in the manual, and see the flip flop cct - very handy

omr diff.JPG