9300-ENA, cant access webpage

I have two 9300-ENA NAT modules for different machines. On one of them I cannot access the webpage feature of it on the public network. I also cannot access the webpages for the PF753 drives that are behind it, but I can access the PLC, Flex I/O, Panelview webpages that are behind it. Coincidentally RSLinx cant recognize the PF753s either but can the PLC, etc..., and yes I have all of the EDS files installed. The other 9300 I have no issue with at all, All the webpages connect and RSLinx sees them all. The documentation for this device doesn't give me the answer, I was hopping one of you would have seen this problem and tell me what the problem may be.

Hi

Can you ping the drive from the public side
What browser are you using
Can you access it from the local network as if the power flex address is not setup (mapped via nat) to be accessed from the public you will not be able to get the web page

There are two types of these units is yours the one with the setup port or is it the one that almost looks like a compact logix Ethernet card

Donnchadh

Thanks Donnchadh,

I can ping the drives from the public side.

I am using Firefox.

I haven't hooked up to the local network yet to try pinging it, my laptop is not available at the moment to go out to the machine. But I did see that those 753s are using the 20-comm-E card and the web enable parameter is not set. I can fix that.

I have the NAT that looks like this one:

http://www.ab.com/en/epub/catalogs/...5/Network-Address-Translation-NAT-Device.html

On the Network configuration page does the "Allow Configuration" need to be enables to access it through the local and/or public ports? If so I need to hook up with my laptop locally and enable those.

Thanks

Hi

I would Carry out both these changes
I had some problems until I used Internet explorer ( i was using Google chrome)
I have used these unit twice and had very little trouble but I was only connecting plc and hmi

Donnchadh