9300-ENA vs 1783-NATR

esponda

Hi, I'm about to buy a NAT device, and I found this 2 versions on the Rockwell site, but only specific information about the 1783-NATR for the 9300-ENA there's only a 2 page general description document, I'm wondering if any of you know more about the 9300-EN. The only difference I can see its the number of devices it can support (128 for the 9300, 32 for the 1783).

Anyone here know more about this 2 devices?

Regards,

Hi, I'm about to buy a NAT device, and I found this 2 versions on the Rockwell site, but only specific information about the 1783-NATR for the 9300-ENA there's only a 2 page general description document, I'm wondering if any of you know more about the 9300-EN. The only difference I can see its the number of devices it can support (128 for the 9300, 32 for the 1783).

Anyone here know more about this 2 devices?

Regards,
I have used the 9300-ENA a lot but never tried the 1783-NATR. I really like the 9300. It is really easy to setup and configure. We have around 10+ running throughout our facility for the past 3+ year with 0 issues.

I was looking for the installation manual on the AB website but can't seem to find it again. I was able to find it with a google search at https://www.needco.com/Images/img/884951/1270756.pdf This document shows how the device is configured.

I have used the 9300-ENA a lot but never tried the 1783-NATR. I really like the 9300. It is really easy to setup and configure. We have around 10+ running throughout our facility for the past 3+ year with 0 issues.

I was looking for the installation manual on the AB website but can't seem to find it again. I was able to find it with a google search at https://www.needco.com/Images/img/884951/1270756.pdf This document shows how the device is configured.

Thank you for the manual, it seems odd that there's no reference to that document on AB's website. i was thiking that maybe the NATR is the new version and the 9300 is going to be replaced.

The 1783-NATR supports DLR. It's really more of an upgrade to the 1783-ETAP.

1783-ETAP -> Allows you to breakout of a DLR network

1783-NATR -> Same as ETAP but adds NAT. It's marketed towards duplicate machines which are using a DLR network, and have the same IP addresses. If you were to connect all of the identical machines to a plant network, instead of changing the IP address of all the machine components, add the 1783-NATR to connect to the DLR network of each machine and translate them to something that works on the Plant network.

See page 2