Ab 9300-ena nat

Larz

I have an AB 9300-ENA. This is the 4th one i've configured. Never had a problem til this:

I have 3 plcs configured. The 9300 sees all 3 and the devices associated with each plc. i can only access one of the controllers. the other 2 i can't even ping. even though they show up in the devices (green) on the 9300.

Anyone ever run into this issue? if so, what was the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Larz,
I have faced this problem in the past and changing the public port along with assigning a new public IP for the controller in the NAT table helps. I'm sure you have setup the NAT with the proper gateway, did the NAT lost power before this problem or was it a new configuration.
There has been no clear answer to why this happens from AB side and it is frustrating to deal with it where the NAT can ping it but the it's unresponsive from the public side, the mentioned problem also doesn't work in every scenario. [even after replacing the 9300-ENA with a new one]. Additional question which switch are you using for your setup
If you found a solution please share the same , the mentioned solution has worked for me twice though the second time I struggled for 5 hours before I could get the line back up