Is the issue with the uplink port of the 9300-ENA?

Hi all. I have been an IT worker for many years. Most of it in server support and networking. However I am VERY new to the PLC environment, but loving every minute of it.

I have a 9300-ENA configured for the NAT piece properly. My issue is with the uplink port. I do not get a connection nor activity light on the uplink port when I connect it to the LAN. I have confirmed the LAN port is patched at the patch panel and the cable is good. Conversely, when I connect my laptop to the uplink port with an IP on the same subnet, connection and activity lights both light up. Why is this happening? What am I missing?

Thanks to all and any who responds to my post.

Sorry to say this man, but I have had a lot of issues with ground faults in the 9300ENAs.
I have a NAT Graveyard, of about ~7 NATs. At the end my issue was solved by buying this network isolator and plugging it between the network and the global connection. Haven't found a way to bring back the old NAT's to life.

Hope this can help. If you find a way to repair the old ones, let me know too!

-PreLC

Last edited: