Siemens S5 Help on Software!

Thanks again

Whats Path Name and Path File, been reading the manual Jesper gave me the heads up on and on the sample it doesnt alter or mention these ?

I have a 941 with extra Ram i need to get the program out of, hopefully i wont trash it!!

Hi Dave

Sorry for not replying sooner but I have had a very busy day at work and this is my first opportunity to get back to you.

The honest answer to your question regarding Path Name and Path File, is I don't know, I always leave them as default.

You mentioned that Jesper has given you a manual that doesn't mention them, here's a link (click here) that does mention them.

Paul

P.S Did the download go OK?

PLucas said:
Hi Dave

Sorry for not replying sooner but I have had a very busy day at work and this is my first opportunity to get back to you.

The honest answer to your question regarding Path Name and Path File, is I don't know, I always leave them as default.

You mentioned that Jesper has given you a manual that doesn't mention them, here's a link (click here) that does mention them.

Paul

P.S Did the download go OK?

Thanks for the answer, downloaded 2 of 3, been hectic and i have some flu **** to go with all the overload of work as well!