Powerflex 40P Speed Ref Para Reverting?

Jmacd802

I'm in the process of replacing an existing powerflex 40p. The old one died with no software backup but we did have a printout of the parameters so we are programming from CCW with that. All of the parameters took except for one, P038, Speed Reference. Being the new drive was defaulted prior to installation, its currently set to 5-Ethernet, when it should be 9-Positioning. In every way I can think of, I tried changing the parameter, even to other values, and nothing works, it always immedietely reverts back to 5-Ethernet. Has anyone seen this before and know of the nuances of speed ref parameter?

Currently Im using CCW, but I also tried within the logix project, online, offline all via ethernet.

Are you going through a 22-COMM-E Card?

EDIT - What firmware is the drive? What is Parameter E216 set at?
Yes all the drives and plc etc are all on our internal network, and all the drives use the 22-comm modules, DSI ports are unused.

Edit: I will have to get back to you on firmware and paramerer e216

SOLVED: Must've been a long day that day cause I'm not sure how i missed this, but it was being changed in the PLC logic. When in "manual" in logic the speed ref is set to 5, ethernet to allow HMI control, and when in "auto" it changes it to 9, positioning. So it was fine the whole time.