Please help me make this ladder diagram

Doctorisin

IMG_7427.jpegplease help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(

Attachments

• IMG_7429.jpeg
    IMG_7429.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 42
We are not in the habit of doing homework for students unless the student first demonstrates some initiative. Post what you have done so far and we'll offer suggestions for improvement.
Ok thank you , I had to let someone else use the computer but when it’s my turn again I can put what I have so far .

Reading the program description, I am appalled that is the final test and you cannot figure it out.
This is a pathetically simple program.
I’m appalled too, sorry, I really have not been taught the best , has all been online and and it’s hard to do the labs when all I had to do online is answer the questions in the back of each chapter. :( I’m trying , sorry for the inconvenience.

The images of the assignment does not look like they are online documents.
Seriously, this is 4-5 simple ladder rungs, max.
I apologize if I am wrong but I think you are a troll.

The images of the assignment does not look like they are online documents.
Seriously, this is 4-5 simple ladder rungs, max.
I apologize if I am wrong but I think you are a troll.
im really not trolling . It’s my first PLC class of this magnitude . The beginner class was just learning the terms and parts of the plc. And I also had a troubleshooting class . I just have not learned to write my own programs yet . Still trying .

Do the following.
take a step back and look at what the assignment is.
separate each segment of the program, looking at the entire thing just complicates things.

step 1. make the door go up by pressing a pb.
stop the door from going up if pb 3 is pushed OR a limit switch is made
get that logic worked out.

Step 2. make the door go down using the same type of logic
james