Omron CJ2M troubleshooting software?

Hello,

Do you know if the CX-One 30-day trial version will allow me to obtain diagnostics from the CJ2M PLC? I don't need to program anything, just to know if the fatal error LED is ON due to a hardware related problem.

Thanks in advance

DQC

It should allow you to view the Error Log.

gtsuport

Thank you, I just came from the factory floor. The trial version allowed me to upload the program and, as you mentioned, to check the Error Log. I didn't try to download anything as I was only interested in the diagnostics capabilities.

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom