MSG Instruction With RSLOGIX500 v.11.00.00 and ML1400 - Can Write But Can't Read

Norml

Hi All. I can write an N7 value to a modbus register in an Automation Direct Servo but I can't read a holding register to an N7 address. I've done this in the past without any issues but can't do it now with the same setup I used to use. Does anybody know of and issues with RSLogix 500 v11?

Nice to see both you guys still on this forum. Problem solved - DOH!!!
I forgot to switch coms on the servo from RS232 to RS485. Thanks for your responses!

Similar Topics

Hello:Guys I am trying to use Msg instruction to send data from slc5/05 to other slc5/05 by ethernet channel, but the data transfer takes about...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Can Anyone tell that How Msg Instruction comes under Unscheduled communication and How System Overhead time slice(SOTS) function connected to it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom