Mini USB type B to servo drive

Patient

Can anyone recommend a device i can use to remotely connect to a servo drive which uses a mini usb port. I need to be plugged in to look at diagnostics but I cant be inside the area when it runs.

Can anyone recommend a device i can use to remotely connect to a servo drive which uses a mini usb port. I need to be plugged in to look at diagnostics but I cant be inside the area when it runs.

like a 20 foot cable?

why not buy a USB bluetooth transmitter receiver setup, and adapt the USB-A on the transmitter to whatever USB physical interface you need?

Similar Topics

I have recently intalled the latest version of Cscape 9.9. i am unable to connect the plc using Mini USB cable. unable to see the driver in...
Replies
Views
Hallo . I have a project to connect the Battery flow meter from SIEMENS Type : MAG 8000 ( RS 485 Modbus ) connection with USB MINI PC ( Simatic...
Replies
Views
hi, i am new 2 Schneider controller i am using a M340 controller, as soon as plug in a mini USB cable in the PLC, pc says new hardware found i...
Replies
Views
I just got this thing late last week and have been using it a little bit. First impressions are that it is an easy enough connection. The USB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom