Failed to load Data Server 'RSHmi.TagServer' on 'localhost'

PLC Weasel

Hi,
I was using FactoryNoTalk and all of the sudden I started receiving this error. I resolved the issue by reverting back to an earlier revision and importing screens & other changes to get back to where I was. I could not find this error message via google, though my internet connection was poor since I was in the field (literally in this case) with no cell service.

System Information:
FactoryTalk View SE 10.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 10)
PLC 1769-L33ER v29
.Net Framework v2.0.50727, v3.0, v3.5, v4, v4.0
Error Message: "Failed to load Data Server ‘RSHmi.TagServer’ on machine ‘localhost’ (result = 0x8004b005)"

Did I mess this up is this a 'feature'? Any suggestions on how to avoid this error or resolve it without losing work would be appreciated.

Thanks!