EthernetIP Higher Speeds

It has both: screw terminals for 24VDC connection and plug hole. It comes with AC wall transformer. Screws are the same as NET-AIC, NET-ENI

Price?

What is the price on the AB EDM module? We're actually shopping managed switches, we've been using Cisco 2955 industrial 12-port managed switches....they are about $1,200.

Greg

I think list price is in this range, OEM price may be less than $1000 I guess. I know fiber port module is extra.

Just keep in mind this is not a just a switch, you put it in I/O configuration to control traffic and get diagnostics.

Similar Topics

Hi There. I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way? I could not find Omron in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am experimenting with different devices & am battling the connection sizes. At present, have a 1734-AENT/C, 1xOB8 & 1xIB8 I have tried...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm sorry that this will have been asked a thousand times, but I cannot find the specific question to search for. I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for some information on converting a Flex IO (1794-ADN) which is device net to an Ethernet/Ip Flex IO module like an AENT...
Replies
Views
So I have been wondering, the copy of the ethernet/ip molex tool I have (2.3.0 build 3) was from the molex website and only has a few tabs: List...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom