Citect scada M340 connection status

the18

Hello,
M340 plc.
3 standalone citect scada applications.
Connection type (OFS server).
Same application on all 3 stations and multiple logins to give access to certain commandes rights.

I was asked to have a network page in which you can check connection health in a diagram with 1plc connected to 3 stations.
My question is how can the plc knows the 3 stations status, i found IODeviceInfo in citect help, but the application is the same and thus we can't talk to the other scadas.
Thank you.
Also how to run cicode functions constantly ?

create a heartbeat bit in the plc which constantly switches on and off....the you can monitor it in the scada. Also sure there is a system bit wich will switch off if theres no comms. Just cant remember where

Hello, i can't since it is the same application duplicated on 3 stations which means a heartbeat to all three would pinpout at the same variable unless there is a way to choose a tag in runtime.