WinCC Flex 2008 & MP-177 6"

I'm going through another torture test exercise of working with outdated hardware and software and have hit a brick wall.

The HMI is a MP-177 6" which displays an image version as follows:

V12.00.01.00_10.13

However, WinCC Flex 2008 only lists three "versions" of the device:

I'm not seeing a 1-to-1 match here. Am I not reading the data correctly?

Does this mean I have to somehow find a way to "downgrade" the image version on my HMI to one of the three above versions?

You can use the a tool called ProSave its installed together with WinCC flexible. Firmware version that match your Flexible installation can be found in the folder

• ...Installationpath\SIMATIC WinCC flexible\WinCC flexible Images\...

You can use the a tool called ProSave its installed together with WinCC flexible. Firmware version that match your Flexible installation can be found in the folder

• ...Installationpath\SIMATIC WinCC flexible\WinCC flexible Images\...

Many thanks, Bratt! I'll give it a shot.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to read and answer my tiresome questions. It really helps. I hope to be able to return the favor someday.