Vijeo Citect 7.4 I get #COM error when use new tags

JulioMtz

Hi everyone,
I'm getting a #COM error with Vijeo Citect SCADA version 7.4

This system has been working fine for several years. But now that I need to add some instruments and therefore I need to create new tags, I get these errors.
As i make new variables in Vijeo Citect SCADA manually adding a variables under project editor, there comes #COM error on runtime.

The new instruments (variables) in the PLC are correct, the readings are ok.

I have not made changes in the configuration of the communications with the plc because I am only adding variables in the plc and tags in Vijeo Citect.
Does anybody have a previous experience with this issue and knows how to fix it? Maybe I need to update someting in the Db, etc

Thanks