Studio 5000 - Can't connect with USB

Timeismoney08

Connecting to a L36ERM Processor, I get this message for my usb driver... "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

ANy advice? it won't let me connect.

Similar Topics

So I am connected in via a VPN to our office where we have several PLCs on the network. I know their IP addresses and I can ping them just fine...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are now working on a software to collet the configuration of different PLC brands ,using a third software to backup all the simens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I hope someone can help me. I've been trying to install EDS files to my Studio 5000 with the EDS tool installer but...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am facing an issue while installing the STUDIO 5000 in my windows 10 PC. During installation I am getting an error that " Error...
Replies
Views
I am connecting to a remote device. When attempting to upload I receive an error that states: Error: Auto_Functions: The Import was aborted due...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom