Siemens: shifting data within a DB

Do not use hard coded L addresses. Create an array of timestamps and use a named variable in the L area. Two positive edge detections also not required.

e.g.

ppp.jpg

I have attached a program that does exactly what you want byte by byte. Try it out. If you want to reverse the order, I think the source is included. If not, I can help you with it but you will get the idea.

This is how I did it.
Import the source and try.
Example:
Code:
      A     M      0.0
      FP    M      0.1
      =     M      0.2

CALL  "DATA_SHIFT"
       IN_TRIGGER:=M0.2
       IN_SRCBLK :=DB402
       IN_SRCDST :=DB402
       IN_QDTM   :=10
       Done      :=#DONE
       _Ret_Val  :=#_RET
Best Regards.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm just starting with using CodeSys. Immediately, I have noticed that Codesys doesn't use data blocks like for example S7 does...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom