Setting up WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 as a Profibus Slave

udit_91

Hello,

I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using codesys 3.5. This can be seen in the screenshot attached. I was able to read and write onto my Modbus RTU slave device.

I would like to now set up the PFC 200 as a Profibus Slave to another device acting as a Profibus Master. Are there any instructions I can follow where I can do this? There is a D9 port titled "XS PROFIBUS" which insinuates that Profibus connections can happen on the WAGO, does anyone have any experience in doing this?

Thank you for the help.Screenshot (34).png

Similar Topics

Does anyone know how to set the time and date programmatically in the wago 750-862? Or direct me to the library that I need & link? I am using...
Replies
Views
I know someone out there has code to programmatically set the plc time and date. It would save me a ton of time if anyone could share this w/ me...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom