Setting Powerflex 523 parameters with a Micro850 PLC over CCW

jakeparsons03

Hello,

So I am trying to set the parameters of a pf523 with a Micro850 PLC all done over CCW. I've set it up before with RSLogix5000 where when you add the VFD to the project, tags will show up that allow you to set the VFD parameters. When I tried to do it over CCW, tags don't show up.

Long story short, I need to write a program that controls the VFD and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could interface with it from the PLC. Thank you.

EDIT: I have the VFD and PLC both set up in the project. I ran through the VFD wizard already. I just need to make the connection between the two.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I am playing around with a Powerflex 525, I am able to run the drive via RSlogix 5000 over ethernet. I am curious on how to set drive...
Replies
Views
I have a PowerFlex 753 V14.002 connected to an L8X processor for control of it. I am trying to add a data link but I have not done so before with...
Replies
Views
We have a PowerFlex 755 application using an incremental encoder for feedback. Is it possible to reset the Feedback Position to zero or a set...
Replies
Views
I set the rotary switches to .123 so I could connect with DriveExec or CCW, and then I changed the IP to what I really wanted (10.1.32.32)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, So we had a network crash and the lines wouldn't start. This created a new project for me to add a selector switch and a pot to each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom