See all bits at a memory address in Unity Pro

Cobelali

Hi,
Is there a way to see all the bits in a variable or at a memory location in Unity Pro? For example, how do you look at all the bits in the system word %SW52? I guess I'm looking for something similar to Data Files in RSLogix 500.
Thanks,
Ali

Capture.PNG

If you know address or variable, you can use search
https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/faqs/FA226494/

If you mean how to use bits on program, then you can use %SW52.x command or int_to_word and then word_to_bit blocks.

For complete cross reference, you need make documention printout. Select documentation, then cross reference and print only cross references.

If you want to view the bits of any word type the name or word address in an animation table. Right click on it and specify to view it as binary. This can only be viewed when online