Producer Consumer Messging between Control Logix & Compact Logix

Hi All:
Ihave another problem now......I have an array in Control Logix Processor (which would be the consumer), How can i make a single element of array to be the consumer of a tag in Compact Logix (which is a producer)? For example, if i would make Tag_A in compact Logix a producer, how can i make array[0] to be a consumer for Tag_A in Control Logix? Is there a way around? or it is not possible? Is there any other way of doing the same?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to develop a producer/consumer software architecture to use in my automation projects. The idea is to have two tasks, the first...
Replies
Views
I have two ControlLogix PLC talking to each other using producer and consumer model. Is there a way to monitor the health of comm. link?
Replies
Views
Hi I´m testing producer/consumer tags with solftLogix5800 I have try with two configuration: SoftLogix(A) Producer ---------- SoftLogix(B)...
Replies
Views
Guys I do have system (control Logix redundant over ethernet (FOC) to anther/same control logix redundant) i want to use consume and produce...
Replies
Views
im trying to set up some producer/consumer tags to a couple of control logixs im getting this error in 1 of them code 16#0108 connection request...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom