PanelView PVP 7 Series B

Robobob

Lifetime Supporting Member
Many here have been bemoaning the missing VNC support in the new series B PVP 7 HMI. Good news, the new release of PanelView Plus 7 Performance Ser.B 12.005 is adding the VNC and Print to PDF functionality. The new firmware 12.005 is available from the Rockwell PCDC web site.:nodi:

Noice, thanks, we'll get our image updated. Do you know at what point we will no longer have to flash them out of the box?

Noice, thanks, we'll get our image updated. Do you know at what point we will no longer have to flash them out of the box?

Sorry, No information there yet. Being at the very end of the information chain here I am the last one to know.