Connecting a Micrologix 1500 to a PanelView Plus 7

jscampbell210

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial drive in the connections. Whenever I try to run my program, while connected to the PLC, I get the error "Can't autoconfigure to COM2". I have the COM2 selected on both the PanelView and in FactoryTalk.

Any ideas on why I'm getting this error message. Thank you!

Similar Topics

We are in the process of upgrading (by force) our wired system to a wireless system. We have numerous pump stations and tanks throughout the city...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to connect my computer to my mocrologix 1500 plc. I have 3 plc's connected with an advanced interface controller(AIC). I have...
Replies
Views
Here is my problem... I have taken a PLC beginner course and a PLC intermediate course... But both courses focused heavily on programming. Now...
Replies
Views
What hardware do I need to connect to a micrologix 1500 and load a program from my laptop? What cable and do I need to go through a PCMK or PCC...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a project in my CTC screen to connect to Micrologix 1500 PLC. I have been unsuccessful in getting the two to talk. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom