NI Lookout not dialing out for certain alarms

defcon.klaxon

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I've got a client with NI Lookout for their HMI, and it calls out for alarms through a PCI card modem; they have several remote locations connected via radios. For some reason, one specific site has alarms that are annunciated but the dialer isn't calling out. Other alarms will dial out, but for some reason this one group of alarms doesn't.

I've never developed NI Lookout but I was able to tear things apart after poking around, and everything looks fine; the alarms that aren't dialing out are configured the same way the properly functioning alarms are.

Not really sure how to troubleshoot this, and I realize my description is somewhat vague. If anyone has some suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!