Mass flow meter PLC programming using cx-programmer

Dear All,
I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be charged.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Counter input.JPG
    Counter input.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Mass flow meter-2.JPG
    Mass flow meter-2.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 22
I am not familiar with that brand of PLC. But generally speaking, for high resolution, mass quantity charging, you need a high speed input. Configure your mass meter for something like .001 gms per pulse. Then you count the pulses into the high frequency input card.
Your drawings appear to use a standard Digital input module, which may work; IF, you have a slow charge rate and the pulses are at least twice as slow as your scan time/IO update time.

The CP1H has four High Speed inputs on terminals 00 through 03. Terminal 06 will not work for high speed.

They are configured in PLC Settings > Built-in Input tab. The counts are converted using the PRV(881) instruction.