Mass Flow Meter Brands

I am interested in using Mass Flow Meters for either Natural Gas or LPG. In fact I would like to be able to swap back and forth between natural gas and LPG with a minimum of fuss. Ideally I can just select which gas via my SCADA PC and the S7400 PLC can do any scaling adjustment that might be required to calculate energy consumption in megajoules.

Any suggestions about a brand or model of mass flow meter would be welcome.

Different SG

As far as i've ever seen, the thermal mass flow meters need to be calibrated with the SG of the gas, so you would need to have 2 separate meters. Now, you may be able to apply a correction factor in the PLC. Id imagine you would need to work with the vendor to get the required change, and that it would be more complicated than just a simple change in scaling.