Kinetix 300

don2405

I have a Kinetix 300 servo, it logs on to the motionview web interface but when I click connect, it stalls,nothing happens, no connection. Is there a problem with the drive?

See attached pic.

motionview.jpg

Hi alan_505. I tried different versions of Java with the Kinetix 300 drive and same result.I then tried another Kinetix with the same web browser & java and it worked.
Any suggestions?

Try downloading the MotionView from the same exact drive.
Sometimes different drives can have different versions that may not be compatible.
Use a Web browser and enter the IP address of the drive.

Similar Topics

in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a few machines that use Kinetix 300 (each machine has two drives). Both drives on one of the machine keep losing IP address. They...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have had a machine running for the last 10 years. It has 2 x Kinetix 300 drives. Around a year ago, one of the drives failed. We were...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom