Kinetix 300 IP address

tjntjntjn

Hello.
I have a few machines that use Kinetix 300 (each machine has two drives). Both drives on one of the machine keep losing IP address. They reset to default IP. I set the correct IP address via Motion View but few days later the same thing happens.
Would it be related to memory module (bad) or something else? Would it be a bad drive that needs to be replaced?
Thanks

In general, a bad memory module shows up as a checksum or memory-module specific failure rather than a "failure to retain a specific setting in nonvolatile memory". Do any other parameters go back to defaults ?

Can you set the IP address then cycle power a few times to confirm that it's not happening on power cycle, but rather "after a few days" ?

All parameters go back to defaults. I do cycle power the drive. After loading all parameters (I have saved file) and setting up IP cycle power is required. This machine is powered down (for at least few hours) every night for sanitation purposes but lose of IP and parameters does not happen every day.