Is SLMP protocol for fx5u difficult to implement

efratalove

Dear all,
I want a communication between pc and fx5u. I am considering SLMP protocol. I think it is well documented. But many of the third party codes to handle this seems very much complicated. Or did I miss something? I mean is the official manual not enough for developing a pc program that can communicate with fx5u plc?

I mean is the official manual not enough for developing a pc program that can communicate with fx5u plc?
I don't know anything about SLMP, but the manuals hardly ever are enough to implement a whole proprietary protocol

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am new to using Mitsubishi and I am having issues communicating with my Cognex Camera. I have the camera configured in Datamn Setup...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm developing a program for an R16SFCPU to send and receive data over ethernet. I'm familiar with the use of SLMP, but I'm having...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
I’m working on getting a Parallel Redundancy Protocol PRP system set up in a lab situation. The L73 PLC is in rack 4. 3 io racks are 1,2,3. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom