HSC block and Encoder

Change the encoder ppr and test it before you change anything to "fast mode"

I havent had to use that mode and I dont believe you can use the technology interface in that mode

Change the encoder ppr and test it before you change anything to "fast mode"

I havent had to use that mode and I dont believe you can use the technology interface in that mode

I got your point, I will do that
Really appreciate it.

Hello JRW and kalabdel,

Now I reduced Number of steps for the encoder from 65536 to 1000 and now I am getting a reasonable values and no error.

So now I will measure the actual speed for the motor and I will see the difference.

Thank you so much for all of your explanation and you support.

Sayed

Similar Topics

Hello. Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is my first time trying to setup encoder counts and track the traveled distance and speed i am using L27ERM QBFC1B processor...
Replies
Views
Good day, I have a micro 850 with a 2080-MOT-HSC that is being fed by two flowmeters, Schneider Electric using IMT31's as converters. They are...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set up a ring counter - one that transitions from 3599 to 0 (and 0 to 3599 in the reverse direction). My counter insists on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom