GE 90-30 Not Executing Logic

kwsullivan

I have a GE 90-30 that is in run mode (run LED on) but the logic does not seem to execute. When online, I can see Inputs turning on and off but the logic in each rung does not execute. I can also force outputs and they respond accordingly. What am I missing here? The processor is running. It has sweep times in the neighborhood of 3ms.
Yes, I’m new to GE products but I’ve used many other brands for many years.

Never mind. Poorly written logic by someone else. The Main routine wasn’t calling the other routines because an input wasn’t satisfied. It’s tough getting called in cold to fix an issue on a machine you know nothing about...

Similar Topics

Hello All, First time using Schneider M221 with eco structure machine expert basic v12. Downloaded simple project in to controller without any...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have a smart guard 600 controller, every time we have a power loss to the system, upon start up we have to connect with our laptops and...
Replies
Views
It appears to me that Logix is improperly executing sheets of an AOI in sequential scans instead of the same scan as the main program. To test...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I'm new at PLC programming, but good a logic - so I thought. I've inherited a PLC system, which is presently operating in the field...
Replies
Views
hi, I have a machine with 2 QR code readers, reading simultaneously, and i am decoding the ascii data from them into DINT for simple label to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom