FactoryTalk View SE Network Distrusted Alarm Question

ChaseV

So I am trying to animate a button that navigates to the alarm summary screen to blink red if any alarms are in alarm and unacknowledged. So in the Animation/Color I tried this If AE_InAlmUnackedCount("Class = '1'") > 0 Then 1 Else 0 and can't get it to work. I am alarm from the plcs with ALMD Blocks and putting each alarm in a Class depending on which Lines (Part of the operations) PanelView I want the alarm to display. Is there a way to do an indication by Class for in alarm and unacknowledged? Thank you.

Similar Topics

Alarm Server Connection Status I am trying to tie a color animation to a rectangle that changes color when connected or disconnected from the...
Replies
Views
We are cutting over a PLC5 to ControlLogix and we ran into some issues with the HMI (FTView v10, Network Distributed). We found that after...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am having a bit of trouble with a Factorytalk View Studio Network distributed application (Surprise surprise) after restoring a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm working with a network distributed application, just a HMI server and a HMI client. I installed the SE Server package on a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to FactoryTalk, and am unclear on the difference between a Network Distributed Application and a Network Station Application. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom