Factorytalk View ME . "Unable to run application"

Zerker

Hallo,

Windows 10
FactoryTalk View ME Station Version 11.00.00.230 (Patch 0)
Unable to run application.

I used to run application (mer.fil) without any problems but yesterday factorytalk came this error Unable to run application.

I have try to Reboot the PC
I have try to repair the Factorytalk
I have try google/youtube..

Plz anybody have some good ideas

Application should be "appname.mer". I don't know what the .fil is but that does not sound like a PV application file.

How are you trying to run it? If you open up the project with FT and use Test Application, does it run?

Similar Topics

So I made some changes to a HMI file 8.0 after making the edits/testing everything appears to be working correctly, but when I try create a...
Replies
Views
FactoryTalk View Studio ME version 8.0. I'm trying to import a simple 31 x 30 pixel .BMP file into a multistate indicator. Multistate Image...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to install FT View Machine Edition in to one of the computer. But not successful yet. Kindly have a look the log I am getting...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom