FactoryTalk View ME - Global Object with Goto Display Button

hafizzz_ahmad

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10.
I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the main screen, we just need to enter the tag at the Global Object parameter values (see attached image).
This works perfectly.

So I wanted to add a Goto Display button to the Valve global object, so that when operator clicks it, it will open up a faceplate.
Unfortunately the button does not work.

So my question is there anyone has any success doing this? As of now, I'm doing it one by one where I use the Valve at the main screen, then I add the Goto Display button on top of it.
See attached pictures of the properties.

Attachments

• Goto_Display_Button.JPG
    Goto_Display_Button.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Global_Object.JPG
    Global_Object.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 16