Draw/plot a Line in Emerson Quick Panel HMI

Tadwaco

Hello,

I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports ViewScript and VBScript. in ViewScript, there is DrawLine function (DrawLine(intHor1Pos, intVer1Pos, intHor2Pos, intVer2Pos, intColor, intStyle))e.g DrawLine(0,0,30,30,1,1). If i input this line in the script editor, i get error of invalid function, yet in the example in the software it is working well. I tried to use the VBScript option but i have no idea how it is done. Anyone who has ever done it or has any idea?

Similar Topics

Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
I want to draw a shape on a screen page in TIA/WinCC. It's roughly the shape of a canal boat hull -see picture. I couldn't find any "free-form"...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on to how i could monitor and possibly graph Amp draw on our Powerflex 525 Drives. These drives are...
Replies
Views
Hello, anyone knows where to find Rockwell/Allen Bradley shapes or stencils for visio (microsoft) or draw (libreoffice)? I am interested in...
Replies
Views
Have a good day all of you. Im a beginner on PLC so I can't run use I/O this question. Can anybody help me ?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom