Cognex FTP

CharlesM

I need to load jobs to an Insight camera via FTP. I would like to automate this somewhat. I am thinking about making a batch file that would log into the camera via ftp and use the put command to transfer the file over. Any ideas if this will work?

While it's been awhile (since I've used it) ....

I don't know if you can ftp a job while the camera is running and I don't know if you can stop a job via ftp.

So I'll say the standard reply: Call Cognex and ask them.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Just wanted to see if anyone else is using this functionality, and if so how fast they are able to execute this command consecutively? I was...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble getting writeimageftp to work. It works fine when I use In-Sight Explorer but when I go to my FTP server it doesn't work. I...
Replies
Views
We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom