Cimplicity 8.2 can not Run PTDL_RP process

Harry Cuong

Hi All,
Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database via ODBC.
How can i fix it?
199.JPG99.JPG

hi everyone,

I am using Cimplicity 8.2. After the last restart of the Scada server, the PTDL_RP process cannot run. Consequently, the process cannot log in to the database via ODBC.

I kindly ask for your assistance in resolving this matter. Any guidance or support you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your help.

Look into your ODBC connections that Cimplicity uses. Judging by your errors, you should have one named ANF_CH1.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to run Cimplicity on a desktop which has computer name of 13 charracters. It didn't give any error while installing the software...
Replies
Views
Hi i have cimplicity 7.5 software on my pc. due to some problem i formated my pc now iam trying to re install the cimplicity software. but after...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I Have A 2 Units Of Cimplicity Hmi Which Run In Windows Nt Os As Server And Slave . Recently The Slave Unit Was Corrupted . My...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom