Analog input controlling digital out

Napo_

Hi

How i can program Analog input 4-20mA to control digital output module with setpoints? I need to create control circuit example for heater resistor to heat untill 200 degrees celsius. Setpoint to 200celsius then digital output is set to off. Digital output to be just on\off operation. picture will show principle.
Im using TIA portal v11.
PLC 313 with AI and DO modules.

What kind of program to be created to aply this kind of operation?

siemens.jpg

if (temp < setpoint) then output on
that is simplest sol.
however you will need some deadband or timer to prevent flickering.

if (tempPV < (SP - deadband)) then output=1
if (tempPV > SP) then output=0

You need to put a deadband to allow the output to remain in 1 state, without switching on + off rapidly