1734-IB8S module losing output 1

MhahnLX

I'm not that well verse with the 1734-IB8S module yet and having issue with it.

I wired two dual channel safety gates to an IB8S with the following Setting.

Gate 1: ch1 to IN0-T0 and ch2 to IN1-T1
Gate 2: ch1 to IN2-T0 and ch2 to IN3-T1

Input Configuration 1st Gate:
Point 0/1 - Equivalent
Point Mode - Safety Pulse Test
Test Source - 0 & 1
NO input delay Time

Input Configuration 2nd Gate:
Point 2/3 - Equivalent
Point Mode - Safety Pulse Test
Test Source - 0 & 1
NO input delay Time

Test Output:
Point 0 - Pulse Test
Point 1 - Pulse Test

The issue: once in a while (sporadically) I lose the output 1 bit and machine shuts down. I've checked the wiring, there were not issue with it.

The kicker is that I wired another gate switch to another IB8S on same machine with same setting but in a different rack and control panel and that one works perfectly fine.

So, what could be causing the problem with losing the output 1? Could it be the module itself?

Also. those that have more experience, can I set the Point Mode in the Input Configuration to Safety Pulse Test for Test Source 0 & 1 and then set Test Output 0 & 1 to Power Supply?

What's the part# for safety gate? and have you thoroughly RTFM ? Lastly what is the manufacture date of IB8S?