Vijeo Citect 7.4 error reading Coil Register Address

Aimin Ariff

I need help with vijeo citect 7.4 as I use Modbus TCPIP to get the data, it turns out the address is having error.. For example, when I write address 10001 with digital data type, it says bad raw data type and unknown error 1 for the address. How can I fix it? Please help me, I also attached the pictures

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-28 at 13.04.45.jpg Screenshot (803).jpg Screenshot (804).png Screenshot (805).png Screenshot (806).png

I change to digital but its say bad raw data type.. but dont worry, i got it.. just need to set the initVarType at citect setup editor to 1, then it can readt digital and data 10001.. Thanks :)