Viewing Ladder Logic

jscampbell210

I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating the PLC with the PanelView?

Not sure I follow what you're trying to do. Are you trying to monitor the PLC logic with RSLogix 500 while the HMI is also connected to the PLC? How are they connected together? Are you using some sort of Ethernet gateway?

Not sure I follow what you're trying to do. Are you trying to monitor the PLC logic with RSLogix 500 while the HMI is also connected to the PLC? How are they connected together? Are you using some sort of Ethernet gateway?
Yes, they are connected with the 9300-USBCBL-PM02 cable. So serial to USB.

There used to be a micrologix serial port splitter, but I have never used it, so can't say for sure it would work for you. Part number 1747-DPS1

When I Google shop it, it looks like you could buy a Micrologix 1400 for the same price, or four Click Plus PLCs with I/O modules.

There used to be a micrologix serial port splitter, but I have never used it, so can't say for sure it would work for you. Part number 1747-DPS1

When I Google shop it, it looks like you could buy a Micrologix 1400 for the same price, or four Click Plus PLCs with I/O modules.
Alright thank you!