VFD recommendations

I think these controllers all meet the specs:

Siemens G120C
Danfoss FC-102/FC-302 series
ABB ACS580/ACS880 series
Schneider ATV320

I wish I could get the ATV320 to work, as we are familiar w/ schneider drives and receive very good pricing.
The ATV 31, and 312's were a dream.
They dropped the ball w/ the ATV320. Even the gurus at Schneider couldn't get them working for our application.
I have one last thing to try. Lowering IR compensation setting to 75%.

I think these controllers all meet the specs:

Siemens G120C
Danfoss FC-102/FC-302 series
ABB ACS580/ACS880 series
Schneider ATV320

I'm a big fan of the G120C, I've not found anything that they can't do yet and I'm starting to think of them as the drive equivalent of a superbike. Just like the bike can perform better than I can ride it, I'm pretty sure the drive can do a lot more than I can set it up to do.
My only gripe is that sometimes it would be nice to have a second analog input, but it's not usually an issue.