Versamax Micro High Speed Counters

Ok, I understand that and I know that I mislead your when I said all DI's are used. Your solution was perfect but due to releationship between DI1 and DI2 (when configured as HSC Chanel 1) I cannot create more exact data/energys usage exploration. That is why I have to solve this - Problem 1 solved, this is now phase 2.
If I find another DI for my energy meter 2, would it work it I create a wire brick between DI1 and DI2, or would it be better to just set Chanel 1 as Preload and leave DI2 empty (no "random" reset will occur, counter will rotate with high limit).

To minimize confusion, if you don't want to reset or strobe counter number 1, leave DI2 unconnected. However, if you need every DI point, you can configure DI2 as a strobe signal for the counter, but still use it's On/Off state in ladder logic just like any other discrete input. The value in %AI007 will change every time DI2 turns on, but that won't have any effect on the rest of your program. The value in %AI006 is what you're concerned with.

Ok, I think I finally solved the problem. DI2 is left blank, and I am on Chanel 1 - Preload configuration reading %AI0006.
I just wanted to let you know that when I had Strobe configuration (with DI2 taken as normal input) reading %AI0006 was useles because it had some strange values as I mentioned on post January 30th, 2016, 07:55 PM.

Anyhow, perfect! Not only we solved my problem, I do actually understand configuration. Really impressed! Thanks for everything.