Unnecessary save pop ups on FT View Site Edition

Anmols80163

This is a very basic question regarding whenever I close any Display, Library etc. It asks me to save changes all the time even without any edits made to that specific screen. Is their a way around "Do you want to save changes?" pop up as I have 20 displays opened up and made changes to only one or two. I am using FT View site edition release 12.
Thanks

Often when there is no change, the "change" is that it was opened in a newer version. I get this all the time with the Library files. The libraries were written in an older version so it wants to save them as the current version.

Or, it could be that you moved the window, even slightly. When there is no change, it won't ask. Something has changed. Try saying yes to that message, then reopen that display and when you close it, it shouldn't ask you again.

OG

Often when there is no change, the "change" is that it was opened in a newer version. I get this all the time with the Library files. The libraries were written in an older version so it wants to save them as the current version.

Or, it could be that you moved the window, even slightly. When there is no change, it won't ask. Something has changed. Try saying yes to that message, then reopen that display and when you close it, it shouldn't ask you again.

OG

It works. Thanks :p