Unknown Extended Error Code (Messaging)

Sean Teague

hey guys... im trying to get a Printtronix printer to work with a 5069-L306ER Compactlogix controller.

I copied the code from another machine and tested at my desk and it worked (on a different processor)

put the logic into the machine im wanting the printer to work with and i get an unkown EXTENDED ERROR CODE on the Open Connection Message.

16#00ff extended code 16#0000_0044

Again, this all worked on a different CompactLogix processor at my desk, but now that the logic is in the machine, its not working.....it errors out at the Open Connection message

error code.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of installing a new DC drive to replace a 1373 series Speedpak drive. There are 8 leads coming out of the motor -- Two for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an issue where RSLinx classic can see a PLC just fine. But when I use FactoryTalk Linx Browser to browse to the same PLC it...
Replies
Views
I forget if there is a way to find out what this is if I don't currently have access to the original HMI computer. I only have the InTouch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom