TIA Portal pop-up display like it is implemented in FTV?

h4rdw4re

Hi to all,
Does TIA portal support creating reusable pop-up display as FTV has it implemented?
Something like on link below.
Thanks in advance.

what device are you using ?

If you have basic hmi panels you can't do anything like that.

If you have comfort panels, runtime advanced or unified panels you can create "faceplate"

In the TIA project, browse to Screen management .. Pop-up screens.

I dont know the pop-up screens in FTV. If these can use parameters being passed in and out of the pop-up, then maybe the more similar object in TIA is the Faceplate object.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm looking for the best way to have different data displayed on a pop-up based on an index number. For example: Imagine that I have 10...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom