Siemens S7-1200 Ethernet to Red Lion Data Station

Keep thinking about it Bryan, if you want. I am happy to have any ideas or suggestions.
The are several "Moxa" branded 16 port Managed switches in the network and I am unsure of the routeing of the ethernet cable. I don't think it is a duplicate IP Address issue as I used the same ethernet connection with our test FW3.0 S7-1200 and it was set to the same IP address as the non communicating FW4.1 S7-1200.
Unfortunately the managed switches are "password protected" and the password is unknown!
Possibly over the Christmas shutdown period and no production, I can investigate cabling and ethernet connections further.

Please feel free to share any more thoughts you may have.
Thanks
Woolie

I know this is an old Thread, but I just want to update what I have found.
With the Christmas Shutdown, I have had time to experiment with the existing S7-1200 FW4.1. I have managed to get it communicating to the Red Lion Data Station. I am unsure what particular change solved the issue, but for anybody else in the same boat following is what I did.
After being Online to the PLC (Siemens S7-1200 TIA V13), I went Offline and un-selected the "Put/Get" option. I then downloaded this change to the PLC. I then selected the "Put/Get" option and downloaded again. On the Data Station, I set the driver to "Siemens S7 300/400 TCP/IP Master", re-entered my tag addressing manually. Spanning Read was Disabled and that is when communications was established. I then changed back to the "Siemens S7 TCP/IP Master with TIA S7 Tag Import" drive. Changing drivers randomly changed some "Bool" tags to "Floating Point", so I corrected those tags, but no matter what I did, I couldn't establish communications.
I revered back to the "Siemens S7 300/400 TCP/IP Master" drive and I could establish comms.

I am not expecting any replies, I just want to post the solution I arrived at in case others have an issue.

Thanks to all who contributed.

I know this is an old Thread, but I just want to update what I have found.
With the Christmas Shutdown, I have had time to experiment with the existing S7-1200 FW4.1. I have managed to get it communicating to the Red Lion Data Station. I am unsure what particular change solved the issue, but for anybody else in the same boat following is what I did.
After being Online to the PLC (Siemens S7-1200 TIA V13), I went Offline and un-selected the "Put/Get" option. I then downloaded this change to the PLC. I then selected the "Put/Get" option and downloaded again. On the Data Station, I set the driver to "Siemens S7 300/400 TCP/IP Master", re-entered my tag addressing manually. Spanning Read was Disabled and that is when communications was established. I then changed back to the "Siemens S7 TCP/IP Master with TIA S7 Tag Import" drive. Changing drivers randomly changed some "Bool" tags to "Floating Point", so I corrected those tags, but no matter what I did, I couldn't establish communications.
I revered back to the "Siemens S7 300/400 TCP/IP Master" drive and I could establish comms.

I am not expecting any replies, I just want to post the solution I arrived at in case others have an issue.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Late to the party now all the drinks gone....

I found late year that using the TAG Import - did not work properly, mapping them individually the old school way did work, on further investigation (and I cant remember what as I have slept some 365 times since them) that when I opened up the tag import file it had discrepancies - so I edited these and then tried it and it worked.....

Thanks Dave, for the contribution. When I discovered that the "Tag Import" driver didn't work, i.e. it couldn't establish "communication", I had a brief look into any obvious issues.
I didn't spend a lot of time investigating, I simply reverted back to my saved project with the "S7-300 / 400" driver and left it working like that.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Woolie