Siemens RWF40 and LMV36 over Modbus

glennz

Anybody have experience monitoring and controlling systems over Modbus using one or the other of these devices? Would like to start an exchange to understand why our devices don't seem to be responding to commands consistently. It's a problem common to nine OEM boilers on this Modbus RTU network.

We firmly believe this is not a Modbus infrastructure problem (like cabling), but instead something with these devices or the sequence or some way we are sending the commands. Open to any suggestions though.

Similar Topics

Hi, First time user of S5 Siemens. Is there any solution on how to solve this kind of error. HMI OP7 $613 DB-error No. 11 (0: 15) Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an issue where I want to simulate an Siemens HMI panel, through NAT connection to a PLC. I have the possibility through extended...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Please inform me if i can make programing of the HMI SIEMENS IPC477D from TIA Portal software or not? I do not have WINCC software but...
Replies
Views
I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom